Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to school boys and girls!

I'm so excited to see all of you again. This year I will be at Barnwell Elementary on Mondays and at Roswell North from Tuesday-Friday! My classes are:

Barnwell
Pre-K: Silverboard
Kindergarten: Collins
1st grade: Wittes
2nd grade: Bruner
3rd grade: Green
5th grade: Smith

RNE
Pre-K: Waller
Kindergarten: Nichols, Pompilio, Borg, Fields
1st grade: Maples, Lee, Wesseling, Walter 
2nd grade: Goodloe/Mihich, Wells, Sarmir
3rd grade: Lane, Berger, Trice, Ray
4th grade: Linn, Metz, Glover
5th grade: O'Prey, Murphy

I will be sending out information via this blog, but also please feel free to check out the links! I have lots of musical activities listed that are loads of fun.

I hope you all have a great year and I will be seeing you soon! :)

-Ms. Yen